Categories: AustraliaA YOUNG man has died after falling from a Gold Coast high-rise apartment in the early hours of this morning. Police are investigating how the 23-year-old fell from the balcony of the apartment, which was part of a complex on Elizabeth Ave about 12.50am.
1 year ago
Man plunges to his death from Gold Coast highrise after trying to climb between ... - Courier Mail
Police said about 12.45am the man fell from luxury apartment building, The Oracle at Peppers Broadbeach, on Elizabeth Avenue, Broadbeach. Early information suggests the man may have been trying to climb from one unit to another when he fell, police...
Head-butt accused granted bail - Gold Coast Bulletin News
A VARSITY Lakes man charged with head-butting a casino security guard with such force he was knocked unconscious has been granted bail. Gareth Jessett, 38, is accused of attacking the 44-year-old Mermaid Beach guard outside Jupiters Hotel and...
Man killed in fall from Gold Coast high-rise - Sydney Morning Herald
A 23-year-old man has died after falling from a Gold Coast high-rise. The man was spotted hanging from a balcony at Broadbeach just before 1am today. Police said he fell from the balcony of the Elizabeth Street highrise about 12.50am and died at the scene.
- Man plunges to his death from Gold Coast highrise after trying to climb between... - Courier Mail
Man head-butted, kicked outside casino - Gold Coast Bulletin News
A VARSITY Lakes man has been charged after he allegedly head-butted and kicked another male in the head causing numerous facial fractures early this morning. The 38-year-old man is accused of attacking the 44-year-old Mermaid Beach victim outside...
- Man hurt in club head-butt scuffle - Brisbane Times
- Gold Coast fight leads to charges - Ninemsn
- » All 32 articles
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- 1. Missing Ashya King was taken by his parents from Southampton General Hospital - Daily Mail
- 2. Muslims can live faith more fully within Canadian society, Imam says in book ... - National Post
- 3. Denis Atkins looks back on Prime Minister Tony Abbott's first year as the political ... - The Daily Telegraph
- 4. John Howard Reading Room now open - 9news.com.au
- 5. Experts clash on surrogacy proposals - Bangkok Post
- 6. Former Playboy model Brandi Brandt jailed over cocaine ring - Sydney Morning Herald
- 7. Ice pipe found in car of knife-wielding driver arrested over school bus confrontation - Sydney Morning Herald
- 8. The white elephant risk in nation building - The Australian Financial Review
- 9. Geoff Shaw prepares to apologise to parliament after repaying almost $7000 for ... - Brisbane Times
- 10. New law allows indigenous land to be turned to freehold - Rockhampton Morning Bulletin
- 11. Outgoing Indonesian leader cautions world of 'new Cold War' - Channel News Asia
- 12. LASD to internally investigate fatal cyclist crash involving distracted deputy - The Whittier Daily News
- 13. Qld man dies after crashing into roadworks - NEWS.com.au
- 14. Woman, 85, dead after crash at WA winery - NEWS.com.au
- 15. It's time for Mike Baird to revisit the recall promise - Sydney Morning Herald
- 16. ICAC putting me out of business, says Tinkler - The Australian
- 17. ISIS 'Waterboarded' James Foley: Sources - NBCNews.com
- 18. Call for kindergarten students to start later - Sky News Australia
- 19. scholarships open clearer path - The Australian
- 20. Muslim community questions utility of Brandis community meeting - ABC Local
- 21. Vic coroner wants smoke detector overhaul - Geelong Advertiser
- 22. Kate Malonyay murdered by Elliot Coulson after uncovering web of lies: coroner - Sydney Morning Herald
- 23. Letter: Egypt should lead the battle against ISIS - Montreal Gazette
- 24. Footage shows naked man punch police officer, get shot with stun gun in ... - 9news.com.au
- 25. New DNA technology was able to link Mr Green to the crime after it had gone ... - Daily Mail