Categories: AustraliaA YOUNG man has died after falling from a Gold Coast high-rise apartment in the early hours of this morning. Police are investigating how the 23-year-old fell from the balcony of the apartment, which was part of a complex on Elizabeth Ave about 12.50am.
2 years ago
Man plunges to his death from Gold Coast highrise after trying to climb between ... - Courier Mail
Police said about 12.45am the man fell from luxury apartment building, The Oracle at Peppers Broadbeach, on Elizabeth Avenue, Broadbeach. Early information suggests the man may have been trying to climb from one unit to another when he fell, police...
Head-butt accused granted bail - Gold Coast Bulletin News
A VARSITY Lakes man charged with head-butting a casino security guard with such force he was knocked unconscious has been granted bail. Gareth Jessett, 38, is accused of attacking the 44-year-old Mermaid Beach guard outside Jupiters Hotel and...
Man killed in fall from Gold Coast high-rise - Sydney Morning Herald
A 23-year-old man has died after falling from a Gold Coast high-rise. The man was spotted hanging from a balcony at Broadbeach just before 1am today. Police said he fell from the balcony of the Elizabeth Street highrise about 12.50am and died at the scene.
- Man plunges to his death from Gold Coast highrise after trying to climb between... - Courier Mail
Man head-butted, kicked outside casino - Gold Coast Bulletin News
A VARSITY Lakes man has been charged after he allegedly head-butted and kicked another male in the head causing numerous facial fractures early this morning. The 38-year-old man is accused of attacking the 44-year-old Mermaid Beach victim outside...
- Man hurt in club head-butt scuffle - Brisbane Times
- Gold Coast fight leads to charges - Ninemsn
- » All 32 articles
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- 1. Bishop builds a diplomatic bridge to Fiji - The Australian
- 2. Great White Shark Stalks Australian Surfer - The Inquisitr
- 3. Fairness top of Labor agenda: Shorten - NEWS.com.au
- 4. Gillard committed no crime, inquiry told - Perth Now
- 5. South Bank business 'wary and nervous' as G20 nears - Brisbane Times
- 6. North Queensland man stabbed for changing the channel on woman's TV - Daily Mail
- 7. Pregnant woman among those targeted during Sydney crime spree - 9news.com.au
- 8. Rolf Harris loses first round of appeal against indecent assault conviction - ABC Online
- 9. Jihadist site encourages attacks on teachers at international schools, DFAT says - ABC Online
- 10. CFS volunteer dies fighting SA bushfire - Sky News Australia
- 11. Campbell Newman 'lied to parliament about wage rises', says union - The Guardian
- 12. Why Bruce and Denise Morcombe are smiling more - Warwick Daily News
- 13. Total fire ban this Saturday - The Singleton Argus
- 14. Breakthrough in suspected murder of central coast man Ronald Penn, missing ... - Sydney Morning Herald
- 15. Struggles at forefront of Tas speech - The Australian
- 16. New emails 'against' Nova Peris allegations - The Australian
- 17. Drink-driver abused by angry family - Perth Now
- 18. Senators Nick Xenophon, Jacqui Lambie call for royal commission into abuse in ... - Sydney Morning Herald
- 19. Ian Lazar engaged in criminal activity for a decade, court told - Sydney Morning Herald
- 20. Funeral of bashing victim Joshua Hardy held in Darwin - ABC Online
- 21. Are Aussies ready for Kate's arrival? - The Land Newspaper
- 22. Barnett v McGowan flagged for 2017 - Perth Now
- 23. Man charged over cold case murder of Gold Coast bikie Darren Britza - 9news.com.au
- 24. Gold Coast woman charged with newborn baby's murder - Brisbane Times
- 25. McCulkin triple murder case: Police want informant to call back - Brisbane Times