Categories: AustraliaA YOUNG man has died after falling from a Gold Coast high-rise apartment in the early hours of this morning. Police are investigating how the 23-year-old fell from the balcony of the apartment, which was part of a complex on Elizabeth Ave about 12.50am.
1 year ago
Man plunges to his death from Gold Coast highrise after trying to climb between ... - Courier Mail
Police said about 12.45am the man fell from luxury apartment building, The Oracle at Peppers Broadbeach, on Elizabeth Avenue, Broadbeach. Early information suggests the man may have been trying to climb from one unit to another when he fell, police...
Head-butt accused granted bail - Gold Coast Bulletin News
A VARSITY Lakes man charged with head-butting a casino security guard with such force he was knocked unconscious has been granted bail. Gareth Jessett, 38, is accused of attacking the 44-year-old Mermaid Beach guard outside Jupiters Hotel and...
Man killed in fall from Gold Coast high-rise - Sydney Morning Herald
A 23-year-old man has died after falling from a Gold Coast high-rise. The man was spotted hanging from a balcony at Broadbeach just before 1am today. Police said he fell from the balcony of the Elizabeth Street highrise about 12.50am and died at the scene.
- Man plunges to his death from Gold Coast highrise after trying to climb between... - Courier Mail
Man head-butted, kicked outside casino - Gold Coast Bulletin News
A VARSITY Lakes man has been charged after he allegedly head-butted and kicked another male in the head causing numerous facial fractures early this morning. The 38-year-old man is accused of attacking the 44-year-old Mermaid Beach victim outside...
- Man hurt in club head-butt scuffle - Brisbane Times
- Gold Coast fight leads to charges - Ninemsn
- » All 32 articles
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- 1. Abbott in overdrive to bring them home - The Australian
- 2. Explosives stolen from a car parked in Parmelia. Source: Supplied - Perth Now
- 3. Gang sends $19m worth of drugs by courier - BBC News
- 4. Armed police to help investigators - NEWS.com.au
- 5. Australia Zoo dismisses tiger attack on trainer as minor incident - Herald Sun
- 6. Carbon tax inevitable, says Greg Combet - The Australian
- 7. Queensland Governor Paul de Jersey pledges to visit communities throughout ... - Courier Mail
- 8. Outlaw bikie gang hit by police strikes - Sky News Australia
- 9. Man, 57, forced to drive 100km by carjacker from Leumeah to Central Coast - The Daily Telegraph
- 10. Court upholds four of five ICAC rulings - The Australian
- 11. Police at scene of suspected homicide in Dianella - ABC Online
- 12. No training can prepare police for gunfights, inquest into the death of Constable ... - NEWS.com.au
- 13. Labor's Kon Vatskalis quits Northern Territory politics, by-election looms - Yahoo!7 News
- 14. Catholic school teachers in ACT, Goulburn angry over new employment ... - ABC Online
- 15. Prostitutes costing companies millions - Ninemsn
- 16. Myer 'appointee' Andrew Flanagan faces court - The Australian
- 17. Former Ballarat teacher Scott Williams accused of founding abusive religious cult - Ballarat Courier
- 18. Man who raped woman during break-in tore family's life apart, court hears - The Canberra Times
- 19. Andrews blames party HQ over tapes - The Australian
- 20. MPs like Slipper not above the law: Abbott - SBS
- 21. Flash flooding warning after Tasmania cleans up from 'tornado-like' winds - ABC Online
- 22. Mother leaves tribute to son Ryan Leo after he was fatally struck by car at Hurstville - Sydney Morning Herald
- 23. Traffic delays in West Melbourne after crash blocks CityLink exit - The Age
- 24. Do people really have the right to kill themselves? - Rockhampton Morning Bulletin
- 25. Latham slams everyone in new book - Yahoo!7 News