Categories: AustraliaA YOUNG man has died after falling from a Gold Coast high-rise apartment in the early hours of this morning. Police are investigating how the 23-year-old fell from the balcony of the apartment, which was part of a complex on Elizabeth Ave about 12.50am.
2 years ago
Man plunges to his death from Gold Coast highrise after trying to climb between ... - Courier Mail
Police said about 12.45am the man fell from luxury apartment building, The Oracle at Peppers Broadbeach, on Elizabeth Avenue, Broadbeach. Early information suggests the man may have been trying to climb from one unit to another when he fell, police...
Head-butt accused granted bail - Gold Coast Bulletin News
A VARSITY Lakes man charged with head-butting a casino security guard with such force he was knocked unconscious has been granted bail. Gareth Jessett, 38, is accused of attacking the 44-year-old Mermaid Beach guard outside Jupiters Hotel and...
Man killed in fall from Gold Coast high-rise - Sydney Morning Herald
A 23-year-old man has died after falling from a Gold Coast high-rise. The man was spotted hanging from a balcony at Broadbeach just before 1am today. Police said he fell from the balcony of the Elizabeth Street highrise about 12.50am and died at the scene.
- Man plunges to his death from Gold Coast highrise after trying to climb between... - Courier Mail
Man head-butted, kicked outside casino - Gold Coast Bulletin News
A VARSITY Lakes man has been charged after he allegedly head-butted and kicked another male in the head causing numerous facial fractures early this morning. The 38-year-old man is accused of attacking the 44-year-old Mermaid Beach victim outside...
- Man hurt in club head-butt scuffle - Brisbane Times
- Gold Coast fight leads to charges - Ninemsn
- » All 32 articles
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- 1. 'Grief runs deep' for Phillip Hughes - Brisbane Times
- 2. British G4S security worker killed after embassy vehicle is hit in suicide bomb ... - The Independent
- 3. Brisbane storm insurance claims hit $109 million - Brisbane Times
- 4. Slacks Creek house fire: cause of Australia's deadly house blaze a mystery - Brisbane Times
- 5. NICTA boss Hugh Durrant-Whyte quits after board dispute - The Australian
- 6. Commission can't rule on crimes: unions - 9news.com.au
- 7. Former bikie boss Mick Hawi should not spend another day in jail, court hears - Sydney Morning Herald
- 8. Andrews says he will get Vic back to work - 9news.com.au
- 9. Inside the HMAS Canberra - Sky News Australia
- 10. Toongabbie shooting: residents shocked as lawn bowler Helen Dawson Key ... - The Daily Telegraph
- 11. WA drowning deaths unacceptable, says SLSWA - ABC Online
- 12. Williamstown Storms blow Palmer's visit to the west off course - Herald Sun
- 13. Woman in baby-in-drain case to seek bail - SBS
- 14. The man who allegedly attacked Ms Moloney. Source: Facebook - Herald Sun
- 15. SA government flags APY Lands overhaul - 9news.com.au
- 16. Landholders win Bovine Johne's Disease court case against Queensland ... - ABC Local
- 17. Christmas lights display in Canberra's CBD sets new Guinness World Record - ABC Online
- 18. Federal Labor leader Bill Shorten in last gasp campaigning in Prahran - Herald Sun
- 19. 13 hospitalised in explosion - The Canberra Times
- 20. Paul Keating backs NSW electricity privatisation plan - The Australian
- 21. Medical marijuana bill before Senate - Echonetdaily
- 22. Chemical truck fire on Albany Highway - Sydney Morning Herald
- 23. PM orders urgent national cyber security strategy review - Government News
- 24. Bronwyn Bishop breaks record by ejecting 18 MPs from Question Time - Daily Mail
- 25. Indigenous Australia reeling from policy changes and cutbacks – commissioner - The Guardian