Categories: AustraliaA YOUNG man has died after falling from a Gold Coast high-rise apartment in the early hours of this morning. Police are investigating how the 23-year-old fell from the balcony of the apartment, which was part of a complex on Elizabeth Ave about 12.50am.
1 year ago
Man plunges to his death from Gold Coast highrise after trying to climb between ... - Courier Mail
Police said about 12.45am the man fell from luxury apartment building, The Oracle at Peppers Broadbeach, on Elizabeth Avenue, Broadbeach. Early information suggests the man may have been trying to climb from one unit to another when he fell, police...
Head-butt accused granted bail - Gold Coast Bulletin News
A VARSITY Lakes man charged with head-butting a casino security guard with such force he was knocked unconscious has been granted bail. Gareth Jessett, 38, is accused of attacking the 44-year-old Mermaid Beach guard outside Jupiters Hotel and...
Man killed in fall from Gold Coast high-rise - Sydney Morning Herald
A 23-year-old man has died after falling from a Gold Coast high-rise. The man was spotted hanging from a balcony at Broadbeach just before 1am today. Police said he fell from the balcony of the Elizabeth Street highrise about 12.50am and died at the scene.
- Man plunges to his death from Gold Coast highrise after trying to climb between... - Courier Mail
Man head-butted, kicked outside casino - Gold Coast Bulletin News
A VARSITY Lakes man has been charged after he allegedly head-butted and kicked another male in the head causing numerous facial fractures early this morning. The 38-year-old man is accused of attacking the 44-year-old Mermaid Beach victim outside...
- Man hurt in club head-butt scuffle - Brisbane Times
- Gold Coast fight leads to charges - Ninemsn
- » All 32 articles
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- 1. Local Scots plan a wee dram to ease referendum jitters - The Age
- 2. Vote for Scotland Independence Could Usher in Economic Uncertainty - Wall Street Journal
- 3. Australian troops and fighter jets heading into 'war-like' combat against Islamic ... - ABC Online
- 4. William Tyrell: Someone knows something about missing boy, police say - ABC Online
- 5. Scottish independence: Police deny McConnell claim - Scotsman
- 6. Alleged teen burglars charged in Perth - The Australian
- 7. Abbott leaves NT for troop farewells - 9news.com.au
- 8. Search for Joanne Ratcliffe and Kirste Gordon moves to SA mid north - ABC Online
- 9. Vic TAC defends exec travel entitlements - 9news.com.au
- 10. Sydney Christian school targeted by death threats from car with flag 'similar to ... - Sydney Morning Herald
- 11. NSW could follow Victoria on erasing gay sex convictions - 9news.com.au
- 12. Why travel could soon be more expensive - NEWS.com.au
- 13. Man charged with attempted murder over Brisbane balcony fall - Brisbane Times
- 14. Sharrouf family firm shut over terror funding fears - Sydney Morning Herald
- 15. Social media sites may be fined over cyber bullying - Sydney Morning Herald
- 16. Three Big Winners From A Scottish Independence Vote - Forbes
- 17. Our opportunity to improve environmental protection must not be lost - Sydney Morning Herald
- 18. 'Gunman' armed and dangerous: police - Brisbane Times
- 19. Napthine government's East West Link bill tops $400m already - The Age
- 20. Scottish 'yes' vote flags a change for Oz - The Age
- 21. Critically injured Beaconsfield grandmother dies in hospital - WA today
- 22. Anti-terror laws will open door to torture, says Senator David Leyonhjelm - Sydney Morning Herald
- 23. Woman charged over fatal Kogarah crash had never driven before, police allege - ABC Online
- 24. Student leaked info about PM's daughter - 9news.com.au
- 25. Warwick gives PM Abbott Facebook report card - Warwick Daily News