Categories: AustraliaA YOUNG man has died after falling from a Gold Coast high-rise apartment in the early hours of this morning. Police are investigating how the 23-year-old fell from the balcony of the apartment, which was part of a complex on Elizabeth Ave about 12.50am.
1 year ago
Man plunges to his death from Gold Coast highrise after trying to climb between ... - Courier Mail
Police said about 12.45am the man fell from luxury apartment building, The Oracle at Peppers Broadbeach, on Elizabeth Avenue, Broadbeach. Early information suggests the man may have been trying to climb from one unit to another when he fell, police...
Head-butt accused granted bail - Gold Coast Bulletin News
A VARSITY Lakes man charged with head-butting a casino security guard with such force he was knocked unconscious has been granted bail. Gareth Jessett, 38, is accused of attacking the 44-year-old Mermaid Beach guard outside Jupiters Hotel and...
Man killed in fall from Gold Coast high-rise - Sydney Morning Herald
A 23-year-old man has died after falling from a Gold Coast high-rise. The man was spotted hanging from a balcony at Broadbeach just before 1am today. Police said he fell from the balcony of the Elizabeth Street highrise about 12.50am and died at the scene.
- Man plunges to his death from Gold Coast highrise after trying to climb between... - Courier Mail
Man head-butted, kicked outside casino - Gold Coast Bulletin News
A VARSITY Lakes man has been charged after he allegedly head-butted and kicked another male in the head causing numerous facial fractures early this morning. The 38-year-old man is accused of attacking the 44-year-old Mermaid Beach victim outside...
- Man hurt in club head-butt scuffle - Brisbane Times
- Gold Coast fight leads to charges - Ninemsn
- » All 32 articles
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- 1. Missing German tourist survived Queensland outback ordeal by 'eating flies' - Brisbane Times
- 2. Osama bin Laden hinted at 9/11 attacks six months before event: Witness - Business Standard
- 3. Bradley John Murdoch's lawyers withdraw appeal against Peter Falconio murder ... - ABC Online
- 4. Derryn Hinch says he served time in jail near Jill Meagher killer Adrian Bayley - ABC Online
- 5. Eagles stand by jailed AFL player - Ninemsn
- 6. Cyclone expected to lash Qld's north coast - The Australian
- 7. Toxic water infects Hazelwood coal mine firefighter - ABC Online
- 8. Pinjarra homes under threat from fire - WA today
- 9. Turkish women come first in unpaid work, OECD survey finds - Today's Zaman
- 10. Kimberley ultra-marathon burns survivor Turia Pitt recognised in NSW Women of ... - Herald Sun
- 11. Man charged over one-punch assault on NSW central coast - ABC Online
- 12. Woman released without charge after newborn baby found dead on Melbourne ... - ABC Online
- 13. Pesticide suspected in mass bird deaths near Dubbo - ABC Online
- 14. Lara Giddings opens up about the realities of political life, a week before the ... - ABC Online
- 15. Presidential mistresses sue 'Closer' magazine - Irish Times
- 16. Woman dies in house fire at Jamisontown in western Sydney - ABC Online
- 17. Sydney man charged with murder of his 72yo mother - ABC Online
- 18. cricket quip results in retrial - Brisbane Times
- 19. WW1 practice battlefield 'found' in Hampshire - BBC News
- 20. Brock Michael Powell, murderer of toddler BJ Williams, gets 22-year sentence - The Australian
- 21. Former Labor leader Mark Latham accused Ms Rinehart of double standards. - NEWS.com.au
- 22. Women's day: 'Laws lacking to punish violence against women' - The Express Tribune
- 23. Kate Middleton and Prince William jet off without George for 'second honeymoon' - Daily Mail
- 24. Missionary tells of interrogations in North Korea - Independent Online
- 25. Budget savings should not be found at the 'expense' of Australians will disabilities - Sydney Morning Herald