Categories: BusinessUnited Bank of India, whose genesis goes back to 1914, is facing one of the worst crises in its history. Editor's Pick. New banking code to make online transactions safe · Banks see no immediate end to NPA pain · 'Stress loans of listed banks rose 50% in 2013 ...
5 months ago
UBI aims to reduce bad loans by Rs 2000 crore - Business Standard
State-run United Bank of India (UBI), which reported net losses in the past two quarters, has said the bank plans to reduce its non-performing assets (NPAs) by at least Rs 2,000 crore in the next few months. “After a threadbare discussion with field ...
- NPAs soar 35% in first 9 months of FY14 - Business Standard
- Banks' bad loans soar as corporate loans turn sour - mydigitalfc.com
Why United Bank of India is in trouble - Livemint
The bank's bad loans are approaching levels rarely seen in India. Its gross non-performing assets (as a proportion of total advances) of 10.82% at the end of December is the highest since Bank of Baroda reported a 11.42% number a decade ago. Photo: Mint.
- Banks see 35% jump in bad loans in April-Dec 2013 - Hindu Business Line
United Bank steps up loan recovery drive - Hindu Business Line
United Bank of India (UBI) will take up a major loan recovery drive for reducing its non-performing assets (NPAs) by ₹2,000 crore by the end of this fiscal. According to a review report, 30 branches of the bank account for 55.78 per cent of NPAs. The gross ...
- Stress loans of listed banks rose 50% in calendar year 2013: Study - Economic Times
NPAs of 40 listed banks up by 35.2% - Times of India
MUMBAI: Gross non-performing assets (NPAs) of 40 listed banks shot up by 35.2% or Rs 63,386 crore for the nine months ending December 2013 to cross the Rs 2.4 lakh crore mark. This jump of 35.2% was much higher than the 27% rise witnessed in the ...
- NPAs soar 35.2% to Rs 2.43 trillion in 9 months - Zee News
NPAs soar 35% to Rs 2.4 lakh cr in 9 months ended Dec - Moneycontrol.com
The gross non-performing assets (NPAs) of listed banks rose 35.2 percent to Rs 2.43 lakh crore during the first three quarters of the current financial year, according to an industry report. Also Read: Expect improvement on cost side in next 2-3 quarters: SBI.
- NPAs of listed banks jump 35% to over Rs2,43000 cr: Study - domain-B
- » All 30 articles
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- 1. Maruti Suzuki Q1 net profit rises 21% to Rs 762 cr - Hindu Business Line
- 2. Petrol price cut; diesel gets costlier - Business Standard
- 3. Fitch retains India's rating; revision depends on bold reforms - Livemint
- 4. Mahindra Lifespace profit up 8-fold - Hindu Business Line
- 5. HCL Tech in spotlight after Q4 results - Business Standard
- 6. FDA raises concern over drug production process at India's Cadila - Reuters India
- 7. No 'concrete' proposal to set up equity fund for power sector - Business Standard
- 8. Opposition wants fresh scrutiny of Insurance Bill - Hindu Business Line
- 9. We're just getting started: Amit Agarwal, VP & country manager, Amazon India - Times of India
- 10. MoU on second airport in Odisha signed - The Hindu
- 11. Mundra takes charge as RBI deputy governor - Times of India
- 12. NSE, BSE to launch new 10-year bond futures on Monday - Economic Times
- 13. ICICI Bank Q1 profit rises 17% riding on retail loans - Livemint
- 14. Construction firm HCC Q1 net profit up 41 per cent at Rs 27 crore - Economic Times
- 15. Bajaj Electricals shares plunge 14 pct; m-cap down Rs 469 cr - Financial Express
- 16. Govt hikes upstream fuel subsidy burden; ONGC to pay 4.5% more - Business Standard
- 17. Indian monsoon turns patchy after revival - Financial Express
- 18. Govt's Financial Inclusion Mission to cover every household in all areas - Hindu Business Line
- 19. Sensex slips below 26000 ahead of July derivatives expiry - Livemint
- 20. FDA raises concern over drug production process at India's Cadila - Reuters
- 21. Deepak Fertilisers Q1 net drops 7 per cent to Rs 39.85 crore - Economic Times
- 22. Dr Reddy's Labs Q1 net surges 52% to R550 cr - Financial Express
- 23. IRB Infra Shares Surge 7% on Toll Income Growth - NDTV
- 24. CFO Optimism Index at all-time high for July-Sept: D&B - Moneycontrol.com
- 25. Portea Medical looks to raise $50 million in Series B - Livemint