Categories: BusinessUnited Bank of India, whose genesis goes back to 1914, is facing one of the worst crises in its history. Editor's Pick. New banking code to make online transactions safe · Banks see no immediate end to NPA pain · 'Stress loans of listed banks rose 50% in 2013 ...
10 months ago
UBI aims to reduce bad loans by Rs 2000 crore - Business Standard
State-run United Bank of India (UBI), which reported net losses in the past two quarters, has said the bank plans to reduce its non-performing assets (NPAs) by at least Rs 2,000 crore in the next few months. “After a threadbare discussion with field ...
- NPAs soar 35% in first 9 months of FY14 - Business Standard
- Banks' bad loans soar as corporate loans turn sour - mydigitalfc.com
Why United Bank of India is in trouble - Livemint
The bank's bad loans are approaching levels rarely seen in India. Its gross non-performing assets (as a proportion of total advances) of 10.82% at the end of December is the highest since Bank of Baroda reported a 11.42% number a decade ago. Photo: Mint.
- Banks see 35% jump in bad loans in April-Dec 2013 - Hindu Business Line
United Bank steps up loan recovery drive - Hindu Business Line
United Bank of India (UBI) will take up a major loan recovery drive for reducing its non-performing assets (NPAs) by ₹2,000 crore by the end of this fiscal. According to a review report, 30 branches of the bank account for 55.78 per cent of NPAs. The gross ...
- Stress loans of listed banks rose 50% in calendar year 2013: Study - Economic Times
NPAs of 40 listed banks up by 35.2% - Times of India
MUMBAI: Gross non-performing assets (NPAs) of 40 listed banks shot up by 35.2% or Rs 63,386 crore for the nine months ending December 2013 to cross the Rs 2.4 lakh crore mark. This jump of 35.2% was much higher than the 27% rise witnessed in the ...
- NPAs soar 35.2% to Rs 2.43 trillion in 9 months - Zee News
NPAs soar 35% to Rs 2.4 lakh cr in 9 months ended Dec - Moneycontrol.com
The gross non-performing assets (NPAs) of listed banks rose 35.2 percent to Rs 2.43 lakh crore during the first three quarters of the current financial year, according to an industry report. Also Read: Expect improvement on cost side in next 2-3 quarters: SBI.
- NPAs of listed banks jump 35% to over Rs2,43000 cr: Study - domain-B
- » All 30 articles
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- 1. After GST, Jaitley Turns to Insurance Sector Reforms Bill - The New Indian Express
- 2. Faster highways, more waterways to come: Gadkari - Deccan Herald
- 3. Railways to attract private funding to upgrade properties: Suresh Prabhu - Economic Times
- 4. Flipkart files application to become public, raises $700 mn - Economic Times
- 5. Murdoch company snaps up Mumbai startup - Times of India
- 6. Gujarat AAP to launch a 'remember poll promises' programme - Financial Express
- 7. India exports first warship; delivers patrol vessel to Mauritius - mydigitalfc.com
- 8. Gold Recovers on Fresh Demand; Silver Remains Weak - NDTV
- 9. GSLV Mark-III successfully test fired: India moves forward towards sending ... - Meri news
- 10. SBI launches Tech Learning Centres for customers at regional offices - Deccan Herald
- 11. SpiceJet offers refund for cancelled flights - Financial Express
- 12. India's Forex reserves up by $2.17 billion - The Hindu
- 13. Sensex gains 245 pts on better growth prospects, global cues - The Echo of India
- 14. Air India domestic market uplift up 15% - Times of India
- 15. Bank staff to go for 5 days'strike in January, says All India Bank Employees ... - Business Today
- 16. Andhra Pradesh capital plan gets going, CRDA Bill in assembly - Times of India
- 17. Rupee falls on USD demand, Sensex up 245 points - The Indian Express
- 18. RIL Refutes AAP Charges on Retaining Politician Lawyers - Outlook
- 19. Official takes dig at RBI Guv Raghuram Rajan over PM Narendra Modi's 'Make In ... - Financial Express
- 20. Government launches pilot project on conversion of streetlights to LED - Economic Times
- 21. Eknath Khadse: No differences with CM Devendra Fadnavis - The Indian Express
- 22. 6 injured after bottle with inflammable liquid bursts open - Daily News & Analysis
- 23. Dubai eases visa norms for cruise tourists from India - Hindu Business Line
- 24. When it comes to toll tax on Taj Mahal, the ADA listens to no one - India Today
- 25. SBI launches Tech Learning Centres for customers at regional offices - Deccan Herald