Categories: BusinessUnited Bank of India, whose genesis goes back to 1914, is facing one of the worst crises in its history. Editor's Pick. New banking code to make online transactions safe · Banks see no immediate end to NPA pain · 'Stress loans of listed banks rose 50% in 2013 ...
2 weeks ago
UBI aims to reduce bad loans by Rs 2000 crore - Business Standard
State-run United Bank of India (UBI), which reported net losses in the past two quarters, has said the bank plans to reduce its non-performing assets (NPAs) by at least Rs 2,000 crore in the next few months. “After a threadbare discussion with field ...
- NPAs soar 35% in first 9 months of FY14 - Business Standard
- Banks' bad loans soar as corporate loans turn sour - mydigitalfc.com
Why United Bank of India is in trouble - Livemint
The bank's bad loans are approaching levels rarely seen in India. Its gross non-performing assets (as a proportion of total advances) of 10.82% at the end of December is the highest since Bank of Baroda reported a 11.42% number a decade ago. Photo: Mint.
- Banks see 35% jump in bad loans in April-Dec 2013 - Hindu Business Line
United Bank steps up loan recovery drive - Hindu Business Line
United Bank of India (UBI) will take up a major loan recovery drive for reducing its non-performing assets (NPAs) by ₹2,000 crore by the end of this fiscal. According to a review report, 30 branches of the bank account for 55.78 per cent of NPAs. The gross ...
- Stress loans of listed banks rose 50% in calendar year 2013: Study - Economic Times
NPAs of 40 listed banks up by 35.2% - Times of India
MUMBAI: Gross non-performing assets (NPAs) of 40 listed banks shot up by 35.2% or Rs 63,386 crore for the nine months ending December 2013 to cross the Rs 2.4 lakh crore mark. This jump of 35.2% was much higher than the 27% rise witnessed in the ...
- NPAs soar 35.2% to Rs 2.43 trillion in 9 months - Zee News
NPAs soar 35% to Rs 2.4 lakh cr in 9 months ended Dec - Moneycontrol.com
The gross non-performing assets (NPAs) of listed banks rose 35.2 percent to Rs 2.43 lakh crore during the first three quarters of the current financial year, according to an industry report. Also Read: Expect improvement on cost side in next 2-3 quarters: SBI.
- NPAs of listed banks jump 35% to over Rs2,43000 cr: Study - domain-B
- » All 30 articles
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- 1. Ukraine's PM Urges Russia to Start Talks - Wall Street Journal
- 2. What is Crimea and why does it matter? - Daily News & Analysis
- 3. Crimean MPs vote to join Russia, US unveils sanctions - Business Standard
- 4. Almost half of BSE Sensex stocks still more than 30% away from all-time highs - Indian Express
- 5. Rupee breaches 61 after 7 months - Times of India
- 6. Ranbaxy recalls two lots of generic Lipitor in US - The Hindu
- 7. ICICI Bank to more than double loans to women SHGs - The Hindu
- 8. 'Know Your Metro' campaign launched in Delhi - NDTV
- 9. Former Nielsen India MD Sarang Panchal floats market research start-up - Hindu Business Line
- 10. Sahara chief Subrata Roy to stay in jail, says Supreme Court - NDTV
- 11. Gold silver down on Mumbai spot - Business Standard
- 12. Plea in SC seeks 'urgent' stay on hike in RIL gas rate - Free Press Journal
- 13. As RBI readies to issue licences, old private banks in spotlight - Financial Express
- 14. 500MW unit of Vallur thermal plant down due to lack of coal - Times of India
- 15. Reliance Jio innovation head Arvind Rao quits - Hindu Business Line
- 16. Indian rupee's rising streak could encourage RBI to intervene and shore up ... - Financial Express
- 17. Daimler to Sell 50% Stake in Engines Venture to Rolls - Bloomberg
- 18. International Women's Day: Vodafone increases focus on gender diversity - Times of India
- 19. RBI sets rupee reference rate at 60.98 against dollar - Myiris.com
- 20. CGHS standoff: Hospitals discontinue cashless services - Economic Times
- 21. Millennium Bus Depot to be trifurcated, LG tells High Court - The Hindu
- 22. IFCI looks for cheap fund options - Times of India
- 23. Lucknow-Dubai AI Express flight makes emergency landing - Economic Times
- 24. FIIs, Modi fever boost markets to record highs - Business Standard
- 25. College of Fisheries may be converted into national institute - Times of India