Categories: BusinessUnited Bank of India, whose genesis goes back to 1914, is facing one of the worst crises in its history. Editor's Pick. New banking code to make online transactions safe · Banks see no immediate end to NPA pain · 'Stress loans of listed banks rose 50% in 2013 ...
2 months ago
UBI aims to reduce bad loans by Rs 2000 crore - Business Standard
State-run United Bank of India (UBI), which reported net losses in the past two quarters, has said the bank plans to reduce its non-performing assets (NPAs) by at least Rs 2,000 crore in the next few months. “After a threadbare discussion with field ...
- NPAs soar 35% in first 9 months of FY14 - Business Standard
- Banks' bad loans soar as corporate loans turn sour - mydigitalfc.com
Why United Bank of India is in trouble - Livemint
The bank's bad loans are approaching levels rarely seen in India. Its gross non-performing assets (as a proportion of total advances) of 10.82% at the end of December is the highest since Bank of Baroda reported a 11.42% number a decade ago. Photo: Mint.
- Banks see 35% jump in bad loans in April-Dec 2013 - Hindu Business Line
United Bank steps up loan recovery drive - Hindu Business Line
United Bank of India (UBI) will take up a major loan recovery drive for reducing its non-performing assets (NPAs) by ₹2,000 crore by the end of this fiscal. According to a review report, 30 branches of the bank account for 55.78 per cent of NPAs. The gross ...
- Stress loans of listed banks rose 50% in calendar year 2013: Study - Economic Times
NPAs of 40 listed banks up by 35.2% - Times of India
MUMBAI: Gross non-performing assets (NPAs) of 40 listed banks shot up by 35.2% or Rs 63,386 crore for the nine months ending December 2013 to cross the Rs 2.4 lakh crore mark. This jump of 35.2% was much higher than the 27% rise witnessed in the ...
- NPAs soar 35.2% to Rs 2.43 trillion in 9 months - Zee News
NPAs soar 35% to Rs 2.4 lakh cr in 9 months ended Dec - Moneycontrol.com
The gross non-performing assets (NPAs) of listed banks rose 35.2 percent to Rs 2.43 lakh crore during the first three quarters of the current financial year, according to an industry report. Also Read: Expect improvement on cost side in next 2-3 quarters: SBI.
- NPAs of listed banks jump 35% to over Rs2,43000 cr: Study - domain-B
- » All 30 articles
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- 1. Amit Boni is GM India, Motorola - The Hindu
- 2. China shares down, Aussie drops after inflation data - Reuters India
- 3. 'Draw plan to check Ganga pollution by sugar mills' - The Hindu
- 4. Jet Airways to wind up Vizag services from June 1 - Hindu Business Line
- 5. India and Bhutan signed agreement on development of hydropower projects - Jagran Josh
- 6. Expect new owner to focus on increased productivity: Seamec - Moneycontrol.com
- 7. Cognizant acquires US-based digital video solutions firm itaas - Business Today
- 8. Mangalore Chemical up 17% on open offer by Deepak Fert - Moneycontrol.com
- 9. Metro to get more Delhi-only trains - Times of India
- 10. RBI worried over the rising online banking frauds - Rupee Times
- 11. RBI may look at sale of govt bonds to offset dollar deluge - Economic Times
- 12. NSE ready to extend currency trading hours; Sebi nod awaited - NDTV
- 13. Election cash restrictions to dent gold imports - Moneycontrol.com
- 14. Now, Micromax Smartphones are 'Truly 'Indian - Indiatimes.com
- 15. Amit Boni is GM India, Motorola - The Hindu
- 16. Drop in MRF's profit triggers sell-off in tyre stocks - Livemint
- 17. Tata Consultancy services joins top 10 global IT services companies club - Daily News & Analysis
- 18. Diageo uncorks $1.9b offer to control USL - Times of India
- 19. Surgical protection plan from Bajaj Allianz - The Hindu
- 20. Abbott wins patent battle against Glenmark - Business Standard
- 21. Mahindra Logistics finalising acquisitions to expand business - Economic Times
- 22. RBI simplifies rule to touch the unbanked - Times of India
- 23. Mahindra Lifespace Q4 profit dips 63% - Hindu Business Line
- 24. Iron ore mining likely to restart in January in Goa - Moneycontrol.com
- 25. Aspada Investment Co gets $15 million commitment from Soros fund - Economic Times