Categories: BusinessUnited Bank of India, whose genesis goes back to 1914, is facing one of the worst crises in its history. Editor's Pick. New banking code to make online transactions safe · Banks see no immediate end to NPA pain · 'Stress loans of listed banks rose 50% in 2013 ...
6 months ago
UBI aims to reduce bad loans by Rs 2000 crore - Business Standard
State-run United Bank of India (UBI), which reported net losses in the past two quarters, has said the bank plans to reduce its non-performing assets (NPAs) by at least Rs 2,000 crore in the next few months. “After a threadbare discussion with field ...
- NPAs soar 35% in first 9 months of FY14 - Business Standard
- Banks' bad loans soar as corporate loans turn sour - mydigitalfc.com
Why United Bank of India is in trouble - Livemint
The bank's bad loans are approaching levels rarely seen in India. Its gross non-performing assets (as a proportion of total advances) of 10.82% at the end of December is the highest since Bank of Baroda reported a 11.42% number a decade ago. Photo: Mint.
- Banks see 35% jump in bad loans in April-Dec 2013 - Hindu Business Line
United Bank steps up loan recovery drive - Hindu Business Line
United Bank of India (UBI) will take up a major loan recovery drive for reducing its non-performing assets (NPAs) by ₹2,000 crore by the end of this fiscal. According to a review report, 30 branches of the bank account for 55.78 per cent of NPAs. The gross ...
- Stress loans of listed banks rose 50% in calendar year 2013: Study - Economic Times
NPAs of 40 listed banks up by 35.2% - Times of India
MUMBAI: Gross non-performing assets (NPAs) of 40 listed banks shot up by 35.2% or Rs 63,386 crore for the nine months ending December 2013 to cross the Rs 2.4 lakh crore mark. This jump of 35.2% was much higher than the 27% rise witnessed in the ...
- NPAs soar 35.2% to Rs 2.43 trillion in 9 months - Zee News
NPAs soar 35% to Rs 2.4 lakh cr in 9 months ended Dec - Moneycontrol.com
The gross non-performing assets (NPAs) of listed banks rose 35.2 percent to Rs 2.43 lakh crore during the first three quarters of the current financial year, according to an industry report. Also Read: Expect improvement on cost side in next 2-3 quarters: SBI.
- NPAs of listed banks jump 35% to over Rs2,43000 cr: Study - domain-B
- » All 30 articles
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- 1. Nifty hits 8000 mark - Business Standard
- 2. Vijay Mallya declared 'wilful defaulter' by United Bank of India - Times of India
- 3. Attorney General Mukul Rohatgi proposes exempting some coal mines from de ... - Economic Times
- 4. GDP, stocks up; analysts cautious - Livemint
- 5. India's tab mkt grows 9% in Q2; Samsung tops tally: IDC - Business Standard
- 6. Mahindra & Mahindra total sales down 7.18% in August - Moneycontrol.com
- 7. SpiceJet offers Rs 499 fare on domestic network - Calcutta Telegraph
- 8. TVS Motor August sales up 46% - The Hindu
- 9. RPT-Central bank rule handicaps India's infrastructure hopes - Reuters
- 10. Rupee strengthens to 60.46 per dollar tracking stock market gains - Livemint
- 11. Andhra Pradesh Government Proposed Metro Rail Project for Tirupati - Jagran Josh
- 12. Fund raising via debt placement falls 55% in June quarter - Moneycontrol.com
- 13. Japan's Nissay to launch new India-focused funds - Livemint
- 14. Elite i20 ups Hyundai's August Profit to 19.2% - Business Standard
- 15. Wipro to double headcount to 140 in Oman - The Hindu
- 16. Five types of DDA flats up for grabs - India Today
- 17. Coal block case: Court seeks clarification from CBI - Business Standard
- 18. Private equity investments in Indian realty to nearly double this year to Rs 7900 cr - Firstpost
- 19. REITs to go a long way in reviving core sectors: Sebi official - Economic Times
- 20. IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd falls after Citigroup downgrade - Economic Times
- 21. Dipping coal stocks at power plants may leave North in dark - Hindu Business Line
- 22. Value of M and A Deals Up 12% at $22.6 bn - The New Indian Express
- 23. Siva seeks bankruptcy protection - Times of India
- 24. Mutual funds must speak the investor's language - Times of India
- 25. Shocking: Mukesh Ambani absent from Narendra Modi's business delegation to ... - Oneindia