Categories: BusinessUnited Bank of India, whose genesis goes back to 1914, is facing one of the worst crises in its history. Editor's Pick. New banking code to make online transactions safe · Banks see no immediate end to NPA pain · 'Stress loans of listed banks rose 50% in 2013 ...
6 months ago
UBI aims to reduce bad loans by Rs 2000 crore - Business Standard
State-run United Bank of India (UBI), which reported net losses in the past two quarters, has said the bank plans to reduce its non-performing assets (NPAs) by at least Rs 2,000 crore in the next few months. “After a threadbare discussion with field ...
- NPAs soar 35% in first 9 months of FY14 - Business Standard
- Banks' bad loans soar as corporate loans turn sour - mydigitalfc.com
Why United Bank of India is in trouble - Livemint
The bank's bad loans are approaching levels rarely seen in India. Its gross non-performing assets (as a proportion of total advances) of 10.82% at the end of December is the highest since Bank of Baroda reported a 11.42% number a decade ago. Photo: Mint.
- Banks see 35% jump in bad loans in April-Dec 2013 - Hindu Business Line
United Bank steps up loan recovery drive - Hindu Business Line
United Bank of India (UBI) will take up a major loan recovery drive for reducing its non-performing assets (NPAs) by ₹2,000 crore by the end of this fiscal. According to a review report, 30 branches of the bank account for 55.78 per cent of NPAs. The gross ...
- Stress loans of listed banks rose 50% in calendar year 2013: Study - Economic Times
NPAs of 40 listed banks up by 35.2% - Times of India
MUMBAI: Gross non-performing assets (NPAs) of 40 listed banks shot up by 35.2% or Rs 63,386 crore for the nine months ending December 2013 to cross the Rs 2.4 lakh crore mark. This jump of 35.2% was much higher than the 27% rise witnessed in the ...
- NPAs soar 35.2% to Rs 2.43 trillion in 9 months - Zee News
NPAs soar 35% to Rs 2.4 lakh cr in 9 months ended Dec - Moneycontrol.com
The gross non-performing assets (NPAs) of listed banks rose 35.2 percent to Rs 2.43 lakh crore during the first three quarters of the current financial year, according to an industry report. Also Read: Expect improvement on cost side in next 2-3 quarters: SBI.
- NPAs of listed banks jump 35% to over Rs2,43000 cr: Study - domain-B
- » All 30 articles
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- 1. Economy out of difficult situation, more reforms in offing: PM - Business Today
- 2. Defence Ministry scraps Rs 6000 crore tender for Light Utility Helicopters - Economic Times
- 3. Next challenge for Modi govt: Coal shortage may lead to major power crisis in India - Firstpost
- 4. Australia's Queensland state seeks investment from Indian firms in uranium mining - Business Today
- 5. Fiscal deficit touches 61.2% of target by July-end - Times of India
- 6. Reliance Industries plans to invest Rs 78000 crore in energy projects in Jamnagar - Daily News & Analysis
- 7. Alert citizens in Ganesh pandals to be rewarded with gold coin - Financial Express
- 8. Indian students major contributor to US economy: Report - Financial Express
- 9. UP Cabinet approves additional subsidy for sugar mills - Times of India
- 10. Tribunal stays CCI order on Adani Gas penalty - Times of India
- 11. CCI Wants Spares Market for Cars to be Less Expensive - The New Indian Express
- 12. Foreign exchange reserves fall by $810 mn to $318 bn - Business Standard
- 13. Monsoon boost saves kharif sowing - Financial Express
- 14. Govt reduces tariff value on gold, silver - Financial Express
- 15. External debt up 7.6% at $440.6 bn - Business Standard
- 16. Over 1.8 crore accounts activated as Jan Dhan sets record - Times of India
- 17. NGT removes stay on widening road stretch in Delhi - The Hindu
- 18. India to chip in with 5 pct of global rare earth output - Reuters India
- 19. Spot power prices hit record highs as generation tanks - Indian Express
- 20. RBI can cut policy rates even if Fed hikes: BofA-ML - Zee News
- 21. PM Modi's first 100 days weren't bolder: But next 100 could be different - Firstpost
- 22. Pharma players gear up to cash in on overseas opportunities - The Hindu
- 23. Tata Motors, 3 other auto cos to invest Rs 11510 crore in Maharashtra - Business Today
- 24. In race for bigger margins, drug makers willing to lose the India 'advantage' - Indian Express
- 25. AirAsia India offers tickets as low as Rs 600; runs up Rs 26 cr loss in a month - Firstpost