Categories: BusinessUnited Bank of India, whose genesis goes back to 1914, is facing one of the worst crises in its history. Editor's Pick. New banking code to make online transactions safe · Banks see no immediate end to NPA pain · 'Stress loans of listed banks rose 50% in 2013 ...
8 months ago
UBI aims to reduce bad loans by Rs 2000 crore - Business Standard
State-run United Bank of India (UBI), which reported net losses in the past two quarters, has said the bank plans to reduce its non-performing assets (NPAs) by at least Rs 2,000 crore in the next few months. “After a threadbare discussion with field ...
- NPAs soar 35% in first 9 months of FY14 - Business Standard
- Banks' bad loans soar as corporate loans turn sour - mydigitalfc.com
Why United Bank of India is in trouble - Livemint
The bank's bad loans are approaching levels rarely seen in India. Its gross non-performing assets (as a proportion of total advances) of 10.82% at the end of December is the highest since Bank of Baroda reported a 11.42% number a decade ago. Photo: Mint.
- Banks see 35% jump in bad loans in April-Dec 2013 - Hindu Business Line
United Bank steps up loan recovery drive - Hindu Business Line
United Bank of India (UBI) will take up a major loan recovery drive for reducing its non-performing assets (NPAs) by ₹2,000 crore by the end of this fiscal. According to a review report, 30 branches of the bank account for 55.78 per cent of NPAs. The gross ...
- Stress loans of listed banks rose 50% in calendar year 2013: Study - Economic Times
NPAs of 40 listed banks up by 35.2% - Times of India
MUMBAI: Gross non-performing assets (NPAs) of 40 listed banks shot up by 35.2% or Rs 63,386 crore for the nine months ending December 2013 to cross the Rs 2.4 lakh crore mark. This jump of 35.2% was much higher than the 27% rise witnessed in the ...
- NPAs soar 35.2% to Rs 2.43 trillion in 9 months - Zee News
NPAs soar 35% to Rs 2.4 lakh cr in 9 months ended Dec - Moneycontrol.com
The gross non-performing assets (NPAs) of listed banks rose 35.2 percent to Rs 2.43 lakh crore during the first three quarters of the current financial year, according to an industry report. Also Read: Expect improvement on cost side in next 2-3 quarters: SBI.
- NPAs of listed banks jump 35% to over Rs2,43000 cr: Study - domain-B
- » All 30 articles
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- 1. India among the biggest growth drivers for Ericsson - Economic Times
- 2. Ebola.com domain sold for big payout - Bangkok Post
- 3. Wall St boosted by earnings; S&P at 2-yr weekly high - Economic Times
- 4. ICICI Lombard to seek minimal documents from cyclone-affected AP customers - Hindu Business Line
- 5. Finance minister Arun Jaitley favours interest rate cut - Business Today
- 6. Project Report for Light Metro for Kerala Cities Gets Sanction - NDTV
- 7. Haryana Paanwala Gets Rs. 132 Crore Power Bill - NDTV
- 8. NLC contract workers call off 52-day strike, resume work - Times of India
- 9. Deal Set on China-Led Infrastructure Bank - New York Times
- 10. CBI begins probe against Naveen Jindal's JSPL for mining in Saranda forests - Economic Times
- 11. Telecom operators may raise tariff as spectrum auction likely to increase debt ... - Economic Times
- 12. Aditya Birla group, S. African firm form JV - The Hindu
- 13. US tech company fined for underpaying Indian employees - Times of India
- 14. No Plan to Cut Subsidised LPG Refill: Pradhan - The New Indian Express
- 15. Islamic State keeps up Syrian oil flow despite US-led strikes - Reuters
- 16. Govt approves 20 FDI proposals amounting to over 988 crore rupees - onlineindiannews
- 17. Murali Lanka is Walmart India's COO - Times of India
- 18. Wal-Mart India Appoints Murali Lanka Operations Chief - NDTV
- 19. Security beefed up at Cochin airport - Times of India
- 20. Jet Airways COO (Designate) Karnik resigns - Hindu Business Line
- 21. Paswan wants hike in import duty on edible oils - Times of India
- 22. India stands firm on objections to WTO Doha Round deal - Deccan Herald
- 23. Dave Thomas is new MD of Adidas India - Times of India
- 24. Rajaratnam's Brother Reaches Insider Trading Deal With US SEC - NDTV
- 25. India eyes better 'doing business' ranking - Times of India