Categories: BusinessUnited Bank of India, whose genesis goes back to 1914, is facing one of the worst crises in its history. Editor's Pick. New banking code to make online transactions safe · Banks see no immediate end to NPA pain · 'Stress loans of listed banks rose 50% in 2013 ...
8 months ago
UBI aims to reduce bad loans by Rs 2000 crore - Business Standard
State-run United Bank of India (UBI), which reported net losses in the past two quarters, has said the bank plans to reduce its non-performing assets (NPAs) by at least Rs 2,000 crore in the next few months. “After a threadbare discussion with field ...
- NPAs soar 35% in first 9 months of FY14 - Business Standard
- Banks' bad loans soar as corporate loans turn sour - mydigitalfc.com
Why United Bank of India is in trouble - Livemint
The bank's bad loans are approaching levels rarely seen in India. Its gross non-performing assets (as a proportion of total advances) of 10.82% at the end of December is the highest since Bank of Baroda reported a 11.42% number a decade ago. Photo: Mint.
- Banks see 35% jump in bad loans in April-Dec 2013 - Hindu Business Line
United Bank steps up loan recovery drive - Hindu Business Line
United Bank of India (UBI) will take up a major loan recovery drive for reducing its non-performing assets (NPAs) by ₹2,000 crore by the end of this fiscal. According to a review report, 30 branches of the bank account for 55.78 per cent of NPAs. The gross ...
- Stress loans of listed banks rose 50% in calendar year 2013: Study - Economic Times
NPAs of 40 listed banks up by 35.2% - Times of India
MUMBAI: Gross non-performing assets (NPAs) of 40 listed banks shot up by 35.2% or Rs 63,386 crore for the nine months ending December 2013 to cross the Rs 2.4 lakh crore mark. This jump of 35.2% was much higher than the 27% rise witnessed in the ...
- NPAs soar 35.2% to Rs 2.43 trillion in 9 months - Zee News
NPAs soar 35% to Rs 2.4 lakh cr in 9 months ended Dec - Moneycontrol.com
The gross non-performing assets (NPAs) of listed banks rose 35.2 percent to Rs 2.43 lakh crore during the first three quarters of the current financial year, according to an industry report. Also Read: Expect improvement on cost side in next 2-3 quarters: SBI.
- NPAs of listed banks jump 35% to over Rs2,43000 cr: Study - domain-B
- » All 30 articles
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- 1. Yahoo likely to outline cost-cutting efforts - Livemint
- 2. Cement stocks in demand after diesel price cut - Business Standard
- 3. Kalyan Jewellers raises Rs 1200 cr from Warburg Pincus - Business Standard
- 4. ONGC to benefit more from gas price hike: Edelweiss - Moneycontrol.com
- 5. 2G PMLA: Court to pass order on framing charges - Press Trust of India
- 6. JSW Energy Gains; Coal-based Plants Favoured - NDTV
- 7. The new domestic gas pricing policy approved - Business Standard
- 8. Diwali bonanza couldn't get bigger - Times of India
- 9. Rupee trading strong at 61.26 - Hindu Business Line
- 10. 22 injured in Singapore Airlines Airbus A380 flight emergency over Mumbai - Financial Express
- 11. RBI allows FII investment limit in Repco Home Finance to 49% - Myiris.com
- 12. HCC gains 9%, bags road project in Indo-Nepal border - Moneycontrol.com
- 13. Buying Gold on Dhanteras? 10 Things to Know - NDTV
- 14. United Spirits spurts after declaring Q1 result - Business Standard
- 15. Unlimited Holidays? Indian HR Experts Not Enthused - NDTV
- 16. HPCL to Gain Most From Diesel Deregulation: Jefferies - NDTV
- 17. Energy reforms: Here are the stocks that investors are betting on - Firstpost
- 18. Kolte Patil Developers declines on weak Q2 result - Business Standard
- 19. Auto shares gain; fuel price cuts may boost demand - Economic Times
- 20. Tax Sops Key to Success of REITs: Sebi Official - NDTV
- 21. Cabinet nod for Odisha highway - Hindu Business Line
- 22. RPT-The $40 bln jet buying spree - IndiGo's big bet - Reuters
- 23. Tata Steel's recent plans credit positive: Moody's - Livemint
- 24. Brent holds on to gains above $86, helped by US consumer sentiment - Economic Times
- 25. Jindal Steel and Power shares tumble over 13% as CBI files case against ... - Financial Express