Categories: BusinessUnited Bank of India, whose genesis goes back to 1914, is facing one of the worst crises in its history. Editor's Pick. New banking code to make online transactions safe · Banks see no immediate end to NPA pain · 'Stress loans of listed banks rose 50% in 2013 ...
7 months ago
UBI aims to reduce bad loans by Rs 2000 crore - Business Standard
State-run United Bank of India (UBI), which reported net losses in the past two quarters, has said the bank plans to reduce its non-performing assets (NPAs) by at least Rs 2,000 crore in the next few months. “After a threadbare discussion with field ...
- NPAs soar 35% in first 9 months of FY14 - Business Standard
- Banks' bad loans soar as corporate loans turn sour - mydigitalfc.com
Why United Bank of India is in trouble - Livemint
The bank's bad loans are approaching levels rarely seen in India. Its gross non-performing assets (as a proportion of total advances) of 10.82% at the end of December is the highest since Bank of Baroda reported a 11.42% number a decade ago. Photo: Mint.
- Banks see 35% jump in bad loans in April-Dec 2013 - Hindu Business Line
United Bank steps up loan recovery drive - Hindu Business Line
United Bank of India (UBI) will take up a major loan recovery drive for reducing its non-performing assets (NPAs) by ₹2,000 crore by the end of this fiscal. According to a review report, 30 branches of the bank account for 55.78 per cent of NPAs. The gross ...
- Stress loans of listed banks rose 50% in calendar year 2013: Study - Economic Times
NPAs of 40 listed banks up by 35.2% - Times of India
MUMBAI: Gross non-performing assets (NPAs) of 40 listed banks shot up by 35.2% or Rs 63,386 crore for the nine months ending December 2013 to cross the Rs 2.4 lakh crore mark. This jump of 35.2% was much higher than the 27% rise witnessed in the ...
- NPAs soar 35.2% to Rs 2.43 trillion in 9 months - Zee News
NPAs soar 35% to Rs 2.4 lakh cr in 9 months ended Dec - Moneycontrol.com
The gross non-performing assets (NPAs) of listed banks rose 35.2 percent to Rs 2.43 lakh crore during the first three quarters of the current financial year, according to an industry report. Also Read: Expect improvement on cost side in next 2-3 quarters: SBI.
- NPAs of listed banks jump 35% to over Rs2,43000 cr: Study - domain-B
- » All 30 articles
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- 1. Delhi metro train exteriors now to carry advertisements - IBNLive
- 2. Eight Indians in Fortune List of Powerful Asia-Pacific Women - NDTV
- 3. Tourists throng travel fest in Kerala - Business Standard
- 4. Finance Minister to launch enhanced 'single window' website for taxpayers - Oneindia
- 5. NPCI scrambles to issue RuPay cards as Jan Dhan Yojana accounts zoom - Livemint
- 6. RBI Governor Rajan Frowns on 'Subsidising' Foreign Education Loans - NDTV
- 7. Retail sector to grow at 16 pc rate over next 3 yrs: Report - Financial Express
- 8. J&K Floods to Have 'Minimal' Impact on LIC: Chairman - NDTV
- 9. ONGC, Reliance Industries, 2 Others Lose Rs 39391 Crore in Market ... - NDTV
- 10. Karnataka govt takes its eyes off industrial growth - Times of India
- 11. Energy summit stresses on integrated power distribution - Times of India
- 12. G20 commitment on tax info to help India track black money - Business Standard
- 13. Tamil Nadu govt to implement old crop insurance scheme: CM - Times of India
- 14. Soon order food on Indian Railways using SMS - India Today
- 15. Walmart to extend online wholesale platform reach from October 1 - Economic Times
- 16. BJP still has a strong grip at grassroot level, says Union Minister Kalraj Mishra - Daily News & Analysis
- 17. FII inflows in debt market cross Rs 1 lakh crore mark in 2014 - Indian Express
- 18. Tourism, apple earnings take a hit - Chandigarh Tribune
- 19. MHA wants prior security clearance of telecom companies for licence - Daily News & Analysis
- 20. Bajaj Finance housing arm aims to give Rs 2, 000 crore home loans in FY16 - Economic Times
- 21. Dahisar toll naka is here to stay: MSRDC, MEPL - Mid-Day
- 22. G20 deal on sharing bank information to aid India track black money - Economic Times
- 23. Kerala museum to celebrate Mangalyaan Mars Orbit with seminars, quiz - Firstpost
- 24. Agra, Ahmedabad, Kochi and Panaji in Asian Top 10 destinations list - Economic Times
- 25. Suzuki Motorcycle eyes export marts - Times of India