Categories: BusinessUnited Bank of India, whose genesis goes back to 1914, is facing one of the worst crises in its history. Editor's Pick. New banking code to make online transactions safe · Banks see no immediate end to NPA pain · 'Stress loans of listed banks rose 50% in 2013 ...
8 months ago
UBI aims to reduce bad loans by Rs 2000 crore - Business Standard
State-run United Bank of India (UBI), which reported net losses in the past two quarters, has said the bank plans to reduce its non-performing assets (NPAs) by at least Rs 2,000 crore in the next few months. “After a threadbare discussion with field ...
- NPAs soar 35% in first 9 months of FY14 - Business Standard
- Banks' bad loans soar as corporate loans turn sour - mydigitalfc.com
Why United Bank of India is in trouble - Livemint
The bank's bad loans are approaching levels rarely seen in India. Its gross non-performing assets (as a proportion of total advances) of 10.82% at the end of December is the highest since Bank of Baroda reported a 11.42% number a decade ago. Photo: Mint.
- Banks see 35% jump in bad loans in April-Dec 2013 - Hindu Business Line
United Bank steps up loan recovery drive - Hindu Business Line
United Bank of India (UBI) will take up a major loan recovery drive for reducing its non-performing assets (NPAs) by ₹2,000 crore by the end of this fiscal. According to a review report, 30 branches of the bank account for 55.78 per cent of NPAs. The gross ...
- Stress loans of listed banks rose 50% in calendar year 2013: Study - Economic Times
NPAs of 40 listed banks up by 35.2% - Times of India
MUMBAI: Gross non-performing assets (NPAs) of 40 listed banks shot up by 35.2% or Rs 63,386 crore for the nine months ending December 2013 to cross the Rs 2.4 lakh crore mark. This jump of 35.2% was much higher than the 27% rise witnessed in the ...
- NPAs soar 35.2% to Rs 2.43 trillion in 9 months - Zee News
NPAs soar 35% to Rs 2.4 lakh cr in 9 months ended Dec - Moneycontrol.com
The gross non-performing assets (NPAs) of listed banks rose 35.2 percent to Rs 2.43 lakh crore during the first three quarters of the current financial year, according to an industry report. Also Read: Expect improvement on cost side in next 2-3 quarters: SBI.
- NPAs of listed banks jump 35% to over Rs2,43000 cr: Study - domain-B
- » All 30 articles
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- 1. World stocks rally after Japanese stimulus - Economic Times
- 2. PFC Q2 net profit jumps 11% at Rs 1408.58 crore - Business Standard
- 3. India May Ban E-Cigarettes - Huffington Post
- 4. 350 national highways to have e-toll collection systems by Dec-end: Gadkari - Hindu Business Line
- 5. Raja, others charged with money laundering, trial from Nov 11 (Roundup) - Business Standard
- 6. Warren Anderson died unpunished, survivors of Bhopal gas tragedy say - Times of India
- 7. Gold falls below Rs 26000 on global crash; silver sinks - Moneycontrol.com
- 8. Tim Cook comes out as 'proud to be gay' - Telegraph.co.uk
- 9. Mahindra Agribusiness to enter dairy segment through acquisitions - mydigitalfc.com
- 10. NMDC Q2 net profit up 19 per cent to Rs 1567 crore - Economic Times
- 11. Core sector growth plunges to 8-month low of 1.9% in September - Daily News & Analysis
- 12. Appointment of 8 PSU Bank Heads Likely by November-End - NDTV
- 13. Titan Company shares fall 7 per cent post Q2 earnings - Business Today
- 14. Mahindra Profit Falls on Poor Tractor Sales - Wall Street Journal
- 15. Cairn Starts Work to Ramp Up Mangala Oil Field Output - NDTV
- 16. New ATM usage regime kicks in today - Hindu Business Line
- 17. India's fiscal deficit in H1 almost 83 pct of full-year target - Reuters
- 18. Prefer Idea Cellular over Bharti Airtel: Sanjeev Prasad - Moneycontrol.com
- 19. Britain holds out hope for Eurofighter winning over France's Rafale - Zee News
- 20. BigBasket opens central warehouse in Hyderabad - Business Standard
- 21. Bharti Airtel drops in early trade after Q2 results - Business Standard
- 22. IDFC: Will demerger into bank lead to next big re-rating? - Moneycontrol.com
- 23. Maruti Suzuki ranked No 1 for the 15th consecutive year in sales and service ... - Economic Times
- 24. Five ways Samsung can overhaul its ailing smartphone business - CNET
- 25. Odisha govt issues show cause notice to 21 industries - Zee News