Categories: BusinessUnited Bank of India, whose genesis goes back to 1914, is facing one of the worst crises in its history. Editor's Pick. New banking code to make online transactions safe · Banks see no immediate end to NPA pain · 'Stress loans of listed banks rose 50% in 2013 ...
2 months ago
UBI aims to reduce bad loans by Rs 2000 crore - Business Standard
State-run United Bank of India (UBI), which reported net losses in the past two quarters, has said the bank plans to reduce its non-performing assets (NPAs) by at least Rs 2,000 crore in the next few months. “After a threadbare discussion with field ...
- NPAs soar 35% in first 9 months of FY14 - Business Standard
- Banks' bad loans soar as corporate loans turn sour - mydigitalfc.com
Why United Bank of India is in trouble - Livemint
The bank's bad loans are approaching levels rarely seen in India. Its gross non-performing assets (as a proportion of total advances) of 10.82% at the end of December is the highest since Bank of Baroda reported a 11.42% number a decade ago. Photo: Mint.
- Banks see 35% jump in bad loans in April-Dec 2013 - Hindu Business Line
United Bank steps up loan recovery drive - Hindu Business Line
United Bank of India (UBI) will take up a major loan recovery drive for reducing its non-performing assets (NPAs) by ₹2,000 crore by the end of this fiscal. According to a review report, 30 branches of the bank account for 55.78 per cent of NPAs. The gross ...
- Stress loans of listed banks rose 50% in calendar year 2013: Study - Economic Times
NPAs of 40 listed banks up by 35.2% - Times of India
MUMBAI: Gross non-performing assets (NPAs) of 40 listed banks shot up by 35.2% or Rs 63,386 crore for the nine months ending December 2013 to cross the Rs 2.4 lakh crore mark. This jump of 35.2% was much higher than the 27% rise witnessed in the ...
- NPAs soar 35.2% to Rs 2.43 trillion in 9 months - Zee News
NPAs soar 35% to Rs 2.4 lakh cr in 9 months ended Dec - Moneycontrol.com
The gross non-performing assets (NPAs) of listed banks rose 35.2 percent to Rs 2.43 lakh crore during the first three quarters of the current financial year, according to an industry report. Also Read: Expect improvement on cost side in next 2-3 quarters: SBI.
- NPAs of listed banks jump 35% to over Rs2,43000 cr: Study - domain-B
- » All 30 articles
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- 1. Biggest fight is against perception that big cos do cozy deals with government ... - NDTV
- 2. Air India to raise bridge loan of $500 mn for buying 4 Dreamliners - Financial Express
- 3. Lack of space restricting luxury brands' growth in India: ASSOCHAM-KPMG study - Times of India
- 4. Indian employers rank stress as no1 lifestyle risk factor - Delhi Daily News
- 5. MFs garnered Rs 54000 crore in 2013-14 - Times of India
- 6. VW banks on China to reach part of its 2018 goal this year - CEO - Forbes
- 7. Realty developers banking on post-election stable govt - Hindu Business Line
- 8. ICICI to increase number of electronic self-service branches. - Times of India
- 9. Uncertainty dogs steel production 2025 target - The Hindu
- 10. Car exports from India remained flat in FY14 at 5.5 lakh units - NDTV
- 11. FIIs invest Rs 6783 crore in Indian stock market in April - NDTV
- 12. Car exports from India remained flat in FY14 at 5.5 lakh units - Economic Times
- 13. Sensex ends flat in truncated week after see saw trade - Jagran Post
- 14. Pay outstanding salaries to pilots: HC to Kingfisher - Zee News
- 15. All marriages need to be insured: CJ - Times of India
- 16. Gems and jewellery exports drop 9 pct in 2013-14 - Financial Express
- 17. EPFO subscribers to get universal account number by Oct 15 - Hindu Business Line
- 18. Uncertainty dogs steel production 2025 target - The Hindu
- 19. Gems and jewellery exports drop 9% in 2013-14 - Business Standard
- 20. EPFO to allot permanent A/c No to active subscribers by Oct 15 - Business Standard
- 21. FIIs invest Rs 6783 crore in Indian stock market in April - Economic Times
- 22. Cracked glass panel found at Chennai airport - Times of India
- 23. Kummanam seeks detailed probe - The Hindu
- 24. Iffco gets approval to set up $1.6 billion urea plant in Canada - Times of India
- 25. Arun Jaitley quotes Wall Street Journal to take on Robert Vadra - Times of India